It is not mandatory that you use keto ice cream recipes just because you have diabetes. Keto ice cream recipes are also useful for those who do not have diabetes. Even if you are not a diabetic patient right now, you might become a diabetic patient in the future as a result of eating carb-enriched ice cream very often. Keto ice cream is free from the harmful effects of dairy and carb.
The keto ice cream that you are going to learn through this article is low in carb but equal to carb ice cream in taste. Not only is it going to be creamy but also smoothy.
How to prepare keto ice cream within the minimum time?
Even though there is no accounting for taste, children, young people & people at their advanced age love chocolate keto ice cream recipes. To your amazement, you can easily prepare this ice cream using a few ingredients. You can also add your favorite flavors in this ice cream. So, let’s get started then!
Ingredients & amount
- Vanilla extract 1 ½ cup
- Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- Xylitol 1/3 cup
- Canned coconut milk 2 cups
- Some people make use of coconut milk beverage, but you are strongly advised to use full-fat coconut milk. This will give you an amazing outcome!
- In place of the extract, you can also make use of vanilla seeds if so desired.
- Stir vanilla extract, salt, xylitol, & canned coconut milk thoroughly.
- People who own an ice cream making machine can churn that entire mixture in the machine.
- People who do not own ice cream machine can make use of ice cream cubes because the mixture of these four things can freeze well in cubes.
- Leave the cubes to freeze.
- Once they have frozen, you can blend them in your blend.
Let’s move forward to the keto ice cream recipe no. 2! You can prepare this ice cream using just a few following ingredients:
Ingredients & amount
MCT oil ¼ cup
Allulose powder 1/3 cup
Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon
Heavy cream 3 cups
Butter 3 teaspoons
Let the butter melt in normal heat.
Once it has melted, you can add & mix heavy cream and allulose.
Simmer this mixture at least for half an hour. Hence, it would help if you stirred it at regular short intervals to keep the mixing process intact. It will take around half an hour for the mixture to become thick.
If you like relatively thick ice cream, you can simmer it for 45 minutes.
After 30 or 45 minutes, let the mixture cool until it accords with the room temperature. For this purpose, it is advisable to use a relatively large container.
Now, it is time to stir in vanilla extract & whip in MCT oil.
Whether you are a diabetic patient or a normal person with no obligation to abstain from artificial sugar, the above keto ice cream recipes can meet your needs and demands with a bang. At the same time, they are not going to cause any health threat.
People who are unable to use ice cream due to diabetes or obesity can also use those keto ice cream recipes. Since the number of keto recipes is very high, so the use of keto diet pills, along with any type of keto diet, is incredibly useful, safe, and delicious. Eat yourself and serve your family and friends to receive admiring remarks from them.